Fresh Records

Fresh Records (https://freshrecords.ru/index.php)
-   Funky/Disco/Vocal/Melodic (https://freshrecords.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Soul Central Feat. Kathy Brown – Strings Of Life (Stronger On My Own) [2005] (https://freshrecords.ru/showthread.php?t=976777)

denizzzka90 07.06.2011 20:26

Soul Central Feat. Kathy Brown – Strings Of Life (Stronger On My Own) (Australia Maxi-Single) [2005]

Вложений: 6
Soul Central Feat. Kathy Brown – Strings Of Life (Stronger On My Own) (Australia Maxi-Single) [2005]

&

Оригинал помню еще с 2001-го года, тогда и состоялось мое знакомство с треком, только без вокала тогда еще.. Даа, по картинке в биографии хорошо видно как хитовала эта тема в 2005-ом) Enjoy!!!

information

Информация

Biography:

Andy Ward & Paul Timothy
Sites:
Facebook
Aliases:
Divine Rite
Members:
Andy Ward, Paul Timothy

Realname: Andy Ward & Paul Timothy

Andy Ward first gained success as a DJ in his home town of Birmingham, UK in the early 90′s. It was his legendary Sunday morning parties at The Marco Polo Bar that gained the support and following of his many friends in the second city, a following which allowed him to take an unprecedented 200+ people on a UK wide tour, playing at the then super clubs such as Cream and Love to Be.

In 1995 he was hailed by Mixmag as one of ten new talents to watch out for , alongside the likes of Tony de Vit, Elliot Eastwick & Gayle San.

His musical style started out as an even blend of early rave anthems, which could have been anything from a Chicago house track to an exctasy-driven hands in the air number. It was this variety in his playing that led Andy to be able to adapt his set at any given time to the crowd in front of him, and this style slowly started to gain him notoriety around the UK.

The next chapter in his career was when he was invited to join Choice FM in Birmingham, and what was fortunate timing in his appointment led him to be given three shows across the weekend on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Once again Andy used his musical knowledge and tastes to present a diverse spectrum of music to the people of Birmingham and continued to gain more and more listeners. As Choice FM became Galaxy 102.2, Andy was given the prime time slot of a Friday evening and competed with Pete Tong for the lion’s share of the audience in the Midlands.

Various residencies in Birmingham and The Mud Club in London were accompanied by guest appearances at more and more high profile venues, and slowly but surely Andy became a regular headliner around the country at clubs like Back to Basics, Miss Moneypenny’s and his favourite venue outside of Birmingham, Garage City. It was this connection with Garage City and his faultless performances there that led Andy to be offered a residency for what he now describes as one of the best parties in the world. Since its conception Andy has played alongside the world’s most respected DJs for Soul Heaven.

Not only has he conquered the DJ booth, he also enjoyed phenomenal success as one half of chart topping duo Soul Central.

In 2005 Soul Central stormed the UK charts at an impressive debut number 6, with their worldwide smash “Strings of Life“. Once again, Andy found himself step up a notch in his career, becoming a world class producer has enabled him to cover all continents, with several worldwide tours under his belt. Continuing to release both club anthems and underground classics, Andy now enjoys a healthy solo remix and release schedule.

Label: Hussle Recordings
Catalog#: HUSSYCD5056
Format: CD, Maxi-Single
Released: 2005
Genre: Electronic
Style: House

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tracklist:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

01 Strings of Life (Stronger on My Own) (Radio Edit)
02 Strings of Life (Stronger on My Own) (Full Length Vocal)
03 Strings of Life (Danny Krivit Re-Edit)
04 Strings of Life (Martijn Ten Velden & Mark Knight Toolroom Mix)
05 Strings of Life (Funky Lowlives Mix)

СЛОВА!!!

Soul Central Feat. Kathy Brown – Strings Of Life (Stronger On My Own) LYRICS

This is going out to anybody
who might be able to relate to..
what I am gonna do,
you've had to put up with all the lying,
cheating, back stabbin',
so many years...
and too many tears,
but i realised,
I didn't have to suffer like this no more,
'Cause I'm stronger now,
Stronger on my Own!
Yeah, you can't hurt me boy,
nah no, noooo baby,
'Cause I'm stronger on my own,

you wanna go it alone,
or go lonely,
y'see you let me down so many times before,
but right here in my mind,
All lyrics www.allthelyrics.com
you are the only, the only one i love
but i showed you the door,
If you could see me now,
and what i was back then,
you'd swear i was a different girl,
oh, believe me boy,
I had to make a choice,
no more would you destroy my world,

No more that i can take
don't need to serve this dish you made,
I'm stronger on my own,
right now i see,
just where i wanna be,
and it's better on my own
I'm stronger on my own

No more that i can take
don't need to serve this dish you made,
I'm stronger on my own,
'Cause right now i see,
just where i wanna be,
'Cause it's better on my own
I'm stronger on my own....

outella 07.06.2011 20:53

Ответ: Soul Central Feat. Kathy Brown – Strings Of Life (Stronger On My Own) [2005]

Красавчик! отличная классика!!

husainoff 07.06.2011 21:18

Ответ: Soul Central Feat. Kathy Brown – Strings Of Life (Stronger On My Own) [2005]

выкладывал я как-то релизик с ремиксами на эту тему Strings Of Life, может даже и этот))) но тема ушла в небытие и вот теперь в классике теперь будет!
а вообще Strings Of Life в оригинале если не ошибаюсь с 1987 года, сделана была известнейшим детройтским технарем Derrick May. оригинал прославился тем, что это был первый техно трек полностью сделаный из скрипичных живых инструментов. Впервые оригинал услышал в миксе не то Jeff Mills, не то Ken Ishii в году этак в 1995м))) странно сейчас цифры годов звучат, даже не верится))))
вот нашел - Rhythim Is Rhythim / Model 500 – Strings Of Life / Off To Battle / KAOS 1989 год!!! http://www.discogs.com/Rhythim-Is-Rh.../release/61252

Flk 07.06.2011 21:24

03 Strings of Life (Danny Krivit Re-Edit)
04 Strings of Life (Martijn Ten Velden & Mark Knight Toolroom Mix)

Обновляюсь))) Спасибо!

yura 07.06.2011 21:52

мега тюн!

ARTyoma 17.06.2011 01:22

Божественно! Мартина забрал. А я и не знал , что это его .)))

tochka 17.06.2011 11:17

Пластиночка дома лежит))))) трек красивейший)

Neverniy 10.11.2011 16:29

давно наслаждаюсь треком в качестве, поэтому брать не стал за ненадобностью...

djAbramof 10.11.2011 17:58

хорошие треки для начала вечера

SANCHO PANZA 12.11.2011 09:22

Супер спасибо))))

maksimkrotov 14.11.2011 12:18

Классика бесценна, Друзья! Автор спасибо за работу!

ACTIV VOXX 28.11.2011 01:05

Soul Central Feat. Kathy Brown- Strings of Life (Danny Krivit Re-Edit) Обновил у себя, спасибо !

Alexey63 26.01.2012 11:54

Хорошие добрые треки, мелодичные и незабываемые. Спасибо!!!

andreysoloma 14.06.2012 18:25

Danny Krivit!!!спасибо за качество!

pdesign 05.08.2012 17:22

да, это 100% классика хауса! дефффффектед ин да хаааус ))

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 12:20.

vBulletin® 3.6.4, Copyright ©2000-2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Перевод: RSN-TeaM (zCarot)