РЕГИСТРАЦИЯ RSS Новинки ТОП 10 Сообщения за день
Fresh Records
Вернуться   Fresh Records >Разделы форума > Общие форумы и разделы > Беседка > English Section
  • Flatdisk Feat. Rhett Fisher - All Alone (Funkerman Edit); Jack Wins - 25 Hours (Jack Wins Full House! Mix); Stadiumx & Dzasko - I Feel It All (Extended Mix); Tom Tyger & Melsen - I Need U (Tom Tyger Miami Extended Edit) [2017]
  • Throttle - Hit The Road Jack (Myers & Soul Beast Remix) [2017]
  • Агонь feat. DJ Dimixer - Опаопа (Mijast Remix) [2017]
  • Reload, Luke Neptune - Love You Better (Infuture Remix) [2017]
  • Роман Огнев - Химия любви (Alex Shik Remix) [2017]
  • Funkerman Feat. Enlery - Silhouet (Extended Mix) [2017]
  • Matthew Koma - Hard To Love (Lucky Charmes Extended Remix); Sean Finn - All Day (Original Mix); Game Chasers ft Amber Skyes - All Night Long (Original Mix); Enzo - Waiting (Original Mix) [2017]
  • Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (Maldrix & Zavala Remix) [2017]
  • Robert Miles - Children (Talyk Remix) [2017]
  • Макс Барских - Туманы (Aleksey Hanukaev Remix) [2017]
  • Ofenbach – Be Mine (Misha Pioner & Annet Remix) [2017]
  • Rag'n'Bone Man – Human (Eldar Stuff, Tim Cosmos Remix) [2017]
  • Snavs - For You (Mike Prado & Explo Remix) [2017]
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (Yastreb Remix) [2017]
  • Alekseev – Океанами стали (Snebastar Remix) [2017]
  • The Offspring – Pretty Fly (Arefiev Remix) [2017]
  • Major Lazer feat. Partynextdoor & Nicki Minaj - Run Up (DJ Ramirez Remix) [2017]
  • Felix Cartal feat. Steph Jones & Joana Plankl - Keep Up (Artem Splash Mash) [2017]
  • Fatan & Forlen - Mashup Box Vol.6 [2017]
  • Alekseev - Океанами Стали (Alex Shik; Leo Burn Remix's) [2017]
  • Ryan Blyth X After 6 Feat. Luther Soul - Special (Extended Mix) [2017]
  • Alekseev - Океанами Стали (DJ Konstanin Ozeroff & DJ Sky Remix) [2017]
  • Skan - Giant (Famertay Remix) [2017]
  • Ustinova & S.p.l.a.s.h. - Это любовь [2017]
  • Егор Крид - Мало так мало (Gilevich & Alex Clod Remix) [2017]
  • Estradarada - Вите надо выйти (Saffy Remix) [2017]
  • Visage - Fade To Grey (Heart Saver & Diminov Remix) [2017]
  • Sia - Move Your Body (Explo Remix); Mainstream One - Секс и виски (Different Guys Remix) [2017]
  • DJ Kapral - Go To 90! [2017]
  • Sharapov - No More (Original Mix) [2017]
  • Clean Bandit - Rockabye (Shnaps Remix) [2017]
  • Jazzyfunk & Sharapov - Come To Me (Original Mix) [2017]
  • Loboda - Твои Глаза (Leo Burn Ft. Tpaul Sax Remix); Макс Барских – Туманы (D&S Project Remix) [2017]
Справка Доска почета
English Section Этот раздел предназначен для пользователей владеющих английский языком. Общение между участниками на английском языке. Любая помощь, поддержка и общение с англоязычными пользователями. В разделе использовать только английский язык!

Загрузка поиска Гугл
Создать новую тему  Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 07.11.2007, 19:52   #1
Администратор
Хорошо [FAQ] Shop - Points, the description and bonuses

Friends, as well as I was promised on the eve of fund raisings on a new server have put Shop. Very much it would be desirable, that this shop, became stimulus of your activity and interest. Yesterday I adjusted it the whole evening for you as much as possible to encourage active participants, but thus not to take away possibility from those who show activity for any reasons cannot (though it is improbable). And so:
How to earn freshes:
- Your birthday: 500
- Registration of your friend: 200
- Subject creation: from 12 to 50 freshes (depending on section)
- The answer in a subject: from 1 to 25 freshes (depending on section)
- Interrogation creation: 50
- Participation in interrogation: 10
- The answer in interrogation: 5
- A subject estimation: 3

What for to me freshes where them to spend?
- To buy "paid" tracks
- To replace to itself nick
- Ornaments for nick, the status, that etc.
- Access in Premium section (100 000 freshes)
- Gifts and compensations, for example the help in Search
And more it is a lot of that another, it is possible to look in our Shop

Discounts:
On purchase of that or the following groups discounts are given:
- Moderators: 50 %
- VIP persons: 35 %
- Releasers: 25 %
- Sponsors: 15 %
Bonuses:
1. You will receive 1 % from all earned freshes of users which you have invited.
2. At purchase Premium of a subscription to month you receive in addition 1000 freshes.
3. If you are active within 7 days will receive:
3.1 Moderators = 5 freshes/day
3.2 VIP persons = 5 freshes/day
3.3 Mus.Editors = 4 freshes/day
3.4 Releasers = 3 freshes/day
3.5 DJs = 2 freshes/day
3.6 Sponsors = 1 fresh/day
----------------------------------------
The system is thought carefully over and I hope is very useful to all of us
New feature of this shop: you can put the price for your attachments! That was not unpleasant situations and much floods, at once we will be defined with rules:
-----------Rules-------------------------------
1. It is forbidden to put the price for tracks in closed and special sections, for example VIP, Premium, DJ has undressed etc.
2. The price for downloading / Administration recommends to estimate within 100. Thanks for understanding
3. It is forbidden to flood concerning the prices, type posts "it is expensive." Or "Why so it is expensive?" Will be regarded as a flood.
--------------There are no freshes? Receive them now:-------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Differentiation of charge of freshes in various sections:
Section - the Subject - the Answer
DJs and Musicmakers - 35 - (5-15)
Exclusive VIP z0ne - 100 - 10
Premium Zone - 50 - 5
Exchanger - 20 - 3

If you have any questions on the given subject, set them here. In process of receipt I will try to respond to them

Последний раз редактировалось DJ_Andruha, 09.11.2007 в 00:04.
DJ_Andruha вне форума  
7 человек(а) поблагодарили DJ_Andruha за этот релиз:
Старый 19.08.2009, 13:36   #16
Звезда эстрады
По умолчанию Ответ: [FAQ] Shop - Freshes, the description and bonuses

coooool!
djnemos вне форума  
Старый 23.11.2011, 04:38   #17
Начинающий меломан

Hi 2 all the people! Im new here, already registered and pay by sms almost 4E to activate account! I read rules and I cant understand some things.... for example to activate the account I pay almost 4E and I get 50 fresh! So, I want 2 download 1 song which need 120 freshes! Now I have to donate again 1,50E by sms to get a bonus of 750-1000 freshes. So whats the catch? Im not a leecher, I register here to enjoy new releases and say thanks or comments reguarding impression about these! In other words what can I say, maybe a little help, for example if I dont have enough freshes to get 1 song I want can I exchange and pay some freshes to another user that already get that song, its like a trade! Anyway thanks 4 the support and happy 2B here with you guys! All the best!

robydj добавил 23.11.2011 в 02:36
Hi 2 all the people! Im new here, already registered and pay by sms almost 4E to activate account! I read rules and I cant understand some things.... for example to activate the account I pay almost 4E and I get 50 fresh! So, I want 2 download 1 song which need 120 freshes! Now I have to donate again 1,50E by sms to get a bonus of 750-1000 freshes. So whats the catch? Im not a leecher, I register here to enjoy new releases and say thanks or comments reguarding impression about these! In other words what can I say, maybe a little help, for example if I dont have enough freshes to get 1 song I want can I exchange and pay some freshes to another user that already get that song, its like a trade similar to beatport! Only ther you need 10$ bank account to get id you want 1-2 tracks, and what happens if I dont need 2 buy!?? Anyway thanks 4 the support and happy 2B here with you guys! All the best!

robydj добавил 23.11.2011 в 02:37
Hi 2 all the people! Im new here, already registered and pay by sms almost 4E to activate account! I read rules and I cant understand some things.... for example to activate the account I pay almost 4E and I get 50 fresh! So, I want 2 download 1 song which need 120 freshes! Now I have to donate again 1,50E by sms to get a bonus of 750-1000 freshes. So whats the catch? Im not a leecher, I register here to enjoy new releases and say thanks or comments reguarding impression about these! In other words what can I say, maybe a little help, for example if I dont have enough freshes to get 1 song I want can I exchange and pay some freshes to another user that already get that song, its like a trade similar to beatport! Only ther you need 10$ bank account to get id you want 1-2 tracks, and what happens if I dont need 2 buy!?? Anyway thanks 4 the support and happy 2B here with you guys! All the best!

robydj добавил 23.11.2011 в 02:38
Hi 2 all the people! Im new here, already registered and pay by sms almost 4E to activate account! I read rules and I cant understand some things.... for example to activate the account I pay almost 4E and I get 50 fresh! So, I want 2 download 1 song which need 120 freshes! Now I have to donate again 1,50E by sms to get a bonus of 750-1000 freshes. So whats the catch? Im not a leecher, I register here to enjoy new releases and say thanks or comments reguarding impression about these! In other words what can I say, maybe a little help, for example if I dont have enough freshes to get 1 song I want can I exchange and pay some freshes to another user that already get that song, its like a trade similar to beatport! Only ther you need 10$ bank account to get id you want 1-2 tracks, and what happens than if I dont need 2 buy other tracks!?? Anyway thanks 4 the support and happy 2B here with you guys! All the best!

Последний раз редактировалось robydj, 23.11.2011 в 04:38. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
robydj вне форума  
Старый 23.11.2011, 09:48   #18
Premium Релизер

Hi. You don't have enough freshes. If you need freshes, you can buy gold account and download with no limit. Also you can buy 1000 freshes.
If you do not want payed for freshes, you can earn freshes by comments of topic, appreciate of topic, create new topic etc. All your active actions give you some freshes.
I will transfer to you 500 freshes to know more our forum. If you have any questions, write here or in PM. I will try to answer. Have a good day
Старый 05.02.2015, 05:13   #19
- - Gold User - -
По умолчанию Ответ: [FAQ] Shop - Points, the description and bonuses

Цитата:
Сообщение от DJ_Andruha Посмотреть сообщение
Friends, as well as I was promised on the eve of fund raisings on a new server have put Shop. Very much it would be desirable, that this shop, became stimulus of your activity and interest. Yesterday I adjusted it the whole evening for you as much as possible to encourage active participants, but thus not to take away possibility from those who show activity for any reasons cannot (though it is improbable). And so:
How to earn freshes:
- Your birthday: 500
- Registration of your friend: 200
- Subject creation: from 12 to 50 freshes (depending on section)
- The answer in a subject: from 1 to 25 freshes (depending on section)
- Interrogation creation: 50
- Participation in interrogation: 10
- The answer in interrogation: 5
- A subject estimation: 3

What for to me freshes where them to spend?
- To buy "paid" tracks
- To replace to itself nick
- Ornaments for nick, the status, that etc.
- Access in Premium section (100 000 freshes)
- Gifts and compensations, for example the help in Search
And more it is a lot of that another, it is possible to look in our Shop

Discounts:
On purchase of that or the following groups discounts are given:
- Moderators: 50 %
- VIP persons: 35 %
- Releasers: 25 %
- Sponsors: 15 %
Bonuses:
1. You will receive 1 % from all earned freshes of users which you have invited.
2. At purchase Premium of a subscription to month you receive in addition 1000 freshes.
3. If you are active within 7 days will receive:
3.1 Moderators = 5 freshes/day
3.2 VIP persons = 5 freshes/day
3.3 Mus.Editors = 4 freshes/day
3.4 Releasers = 3 freshes/day
3.5 DJs = 2 freshes/day
3.6 Sponsors = 1 fresh/day
----------------------------------------
The system is thought carefully over and I hope is very useful to all of us
New feature of this shop: you can put the price for your attachments! That was not unpleasant situations and much floods, at once we will be defined with rules:
-----------Rules-------------------------------
1. It is forbidden to put the price for tracks in closed and special sections, for example VIP, Premium, DJ has undressed etc.
2. The price for downloading / Administration recommends to estimate within 100. Thanks for understanding
3. It is forbidden to flood concerning the prices, type posts "it is expensive." Or "Why so it is expensive?" Will be regarded as a flood.
--------------There are no freshes? Receive them now:-------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Differentiation of charge of freshes in various sections:
Section - the Subject - the Answer
DJs and Musicmakers - 35 - (5-15)
Exclusive VIP z0ne - 100 - 10
Premium Zone - 50 - 5
Exchanger - 20 - 3

If you have any questions on the given subject, set them here. In process of receipt I will try to respond to them

Hi i have a problem i paid via google wallet for gold status hours ago but nothing happened also i paid via sms and nothing i changing….this problem i have the thirst time
DeejayInsane вне форума  
Старый 05.02.2015, 19:34   #20
Администратор

Цитата:
Сообщение от DeejayInsane Посмотреть сообщение
Hi i have a problem i paid via google wallet for gold status hours ago but nothing happened also i paid via sms and nothing i changing….this problem i have the thirst time

hello, please wait, all google payments we are reviewing in 24 hours
thanks for understanding

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 16:11.

www.webmoney.ru