Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09.04.2011, 02:43   #1
Неактивирован

Поблагодарили 1565 раз(а) в 94 сообщениях
Уровень респектов у ranger28 составляет 1067 - , можно гордитьсяУровень респектов у ranger28 составляет 1067 - , можно гордитьсяУровень респектов у ranger28 составляет 1067 - , можно гордитьсяУровень респектов у ranger28 составляет 1067 - , можно гордитьсяУровень респектов у ranger28 составляет 1067 - , можно гордитьсяУровень респектов у ranger28 составляет 1067 - , можно гордитьсяУровень респектов у ranger28 составляет 1067 - , можно гордитьсяУровень респектов у ranger28 составляет 1067 - , можно гордиться~1067

Качество релиза 320 kbps Peyton - I'll Rise (Denmark CDM) [2005]

Peyton - I'll Rise (Denmark CDM) [2005]

[NOTICE]Born and bred in North Carolina, Peyton is the son of a traveling evangelist, who from early on encouraged him to develop his vocal talents within the local Pentecostal church. By the time he was old enough to go to college Peyton was already working closely with his father as his ‘Minister Of Music’. This required him to direct the choir, perform as a soloist and lead the worship in church every Sunday. After high school Peyton went on to Lee College, a small Christian academy in the mountains of Tennessee where girls weren’t allowed to wear shorts, dancing was forbidden and ‘everybody shared the same insular mentality’. Unimpressed by this small mindedness, he emerged with a ‘deeply suspicious view of organized religion’ but at the same time a healthy respect for the church’s power to nurture talent. So even now, he says ‘it’s not uncommon to find me singing the old time spirituals and hymns that gave my voice its starting place, and consequently its strength’.
After college he embarked on a journey of self-discovery that took him to Atlanta, California, Columbia, Washington DC, Manhattan and, finally, to London, where he’s been based for the last five years. The singer continued to write his own gospel tinged club tracks which eventually came to the attention of Hed Kandi’s Mark Doyle. [/notice]

Цитата:

Label:...........Border Breakers
Format:..........CD, Maxi-Single
Released:..... .............2005
Genre:......... ......Electronic
Style:.....................House

Tracklist :

1 I'll Rise (Original Album Version)......4:06
2 I'll Rise (Eric Kupper Remix)...........9:26
3 I'll Rise (Kaskade Remix) ..............7:08
4 I'll Rise (Eric Kuppers Beach Mix)......6:04

Спектры

К сожалению, эрик купер ремикс не смог залить, т.к. файл весит 92 примерно мб, а сайт позволяет загрузить 85.

Кому нужна вавка недостающая - в личку. Либо есть такое предложение - все треки в вав за 250 фрешей. Кому надо - пишите)

Спасибо пользователю Самир за оформление...!!!!)))))
Файлы с этого сообщения | Посмотреть все mp3 этого автора
Mp3 файл 02 I'll Rise (Eric Kupper Remix).mp3
(21.60 Мб, Скачиваний: (15//), Слушали: )
Mp3 файл 04 I'll Rise (Eric Kuppers Beach Mix).mp3
(13.89 Мб, Скачиваний: (7//), Слушали: )

Последний раз редактировалось ranger28, 09.04.2011 в 03:12.
ranger28 вне форума